Location: Full remote.
Schedule: Full time.
We are looking for a talented React Native Engineer with high communication skills and excellent engineering abilities to quickly translate designs into beautiful and functional mobile apps. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker who can solve problems and communicate with the backend team, designers, project and product managers to build apps.
- Develop React Native applications for IOS and Android.
- Use Native Modules and Native UI components from both IOS and Android.
- Build intuitive features to improve the experience for mobile users.
- Write automated tests to ensure error-free code and performance.
- Improve front-end performance by eliminating performance bottlenecks.
- Create front-end modules with maximum code reuse and efficiency.
- Work closely with a cross functional team that works together to deliver creative solutions.
- Proficient with React hooks and Redux.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio.
- Solid understanding of React principles such as Virtual DOM, component hooks, component state and state management.
- A thorough understanding of the entire mobile app development process.
- Required understanding of type checking, unit testing and code debugging.
- Proficient in a wide range of React Native frameworks and technologies such as Jest, Enzyme, ESLint, Expo and others.
- Advanced English. Able to participate in an extended discussion on a variety technical topics with only occasional disruptions, hesitations or pauses.
- 1+ years of prior relevant work in iOS or Android development (Android preferred here).
- Experience in React Native Expo and Expo EAS is a huge plus.
- Worked with REST APIs and backends in general, experience with offline storage.